Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall Festival and the Horse of Many Colors.

I love my town.  I've said this many times... NEVER did I think I would live in a small blip of a village such as this but I love it.  Have you ever seen Gilmore Girls?  Stars Hollow... that is what I think of when I think of my town.  There was a fall festival a little while back and the kids participated in the Fun Run.  Then in the neighboring village, Berlin was invited to paint a pony, Jellybean, and then walk in the Celebration of the Horse parade.  After leaving the parade, the rest of the day was spent at bounce houses, watching BMX stunts, and listening to the music at the festival.

 Eli was preparing himself for what he thought was going to be a big boom for the start of the race.



 He has a running style all of his own. :)
 Ribbons!  The kids were so excited to get ribbons!
 Painting Jellybean for the parade.  She was very sparkly and colorful.

 Berlin and daddy.
 The parade took a ridiculously long time to start.  Wearing on Isadora's patience, James tried to appease with new sitting arrangements.

Preparing to be Miss America someday.  Look at this bright smile!

0 comments: