Wednesday, April 29, 2009

People Mover.

I joined a photography group in Royal Oak. I attended my first meet on Saturday for a part in a series: Two Faces of Detroit. We went on the people mover and stopped at a the stops, got out to explore, and take pictures. I had a lot of fun and stepped out of my comfort zone by going by myself and meeting these new people. But I found out, it isn't that bad meeting new people! It was a different experience to shoot architecture and random things not people related. I'm excited to continue going to these meets and growing with my photography.

Check out some of my pictures at my Amanda Mattila Photography Blog!

p.s. This group would be a fantastic group for you hobbyist friends and family of mine to check out! RODP (judy, tim, chrissy, misty...etc!)

Photobucket

1 comments:

Melanie Van Wynsberg said...

Very cool Amanda! Can't wait to see more.