Tuesday, April 28, 2009

6 Months.

I'm now a little over 24 weeks along. The baby is growing stronger--kicking and moving a lot. Thankfully, I haven't had any issues in a while...not feeling sick or overly exhausted (partially because of James being home and helping me not overdo it.). I did gain quite a bit of weight in like 3 weeks time, which sort of freaked me out. I had only gained about 5 pounds up through 5 months. Very good for me because I was already up on my weight because I hadn't lost it all after Eli. But I had a big jump of 11 pounds at my last appointment! Funny how it coincided with James being home! Must be some lack of activity or something. Anyway, things are going well. We still haven't decided on a name but are actively looking. It is hard to find something on par with Berlin's name. Any suggestions are welcome!

Eli is teething! He has a new tooth coming in on top. He hasn't been too bad except that he doesn't want to eat as much and has been waking more at night. Teething tablets to the rescue! Thanks to Tim & Cody for telling us how amazing those things are!

Photobucket

Here are a couple of Berlin the other morning. She woke up and wanted to be a ballerina.
PhotobucketMy goodness, this girl likes the camera!
PhotobucketDandelions. I remember collecting them too, thinking they were beautiful flowers...
Photobucket

3 comments:

Melanie Van Wynsberg said...

Too cute! You and Berlin. :)

Hey I have a name idea- I think it's different, pretty,and unique like Berlin's.

The name is: Lorelai
Pronounced: Laura-Lie (all one)

You may or may not like it, but I thought I would mention it, since it's different. :)
I wouldn't ever be able to use it while living in VA, since it's taken by my friend here in VA. :) But hey you don't know each other!

Anonymous said...

I love the belly photos! You look so cute!

Melanie Van Wynsberg said...

Your probably sick of my baby name ideas, but I thought I would throw another one out there:

Baby name idea: Burkelle / Burkele

pronounced: Bur-Kelle
(I didn't make is up, just so you know).

:)

I still can't believe your 6 months along.