Wednesday, March 4, 2009

NEW: Amanda Mattila Photography

I've decided to change my name instead of Images by Amanda. ONE: I've never really liked the name. TWO: when I search it, I come up with a bunch of pictures of teen star Amanda Bynes. THREE: It sounds more personal and then there is name recognition. FOUR: I'm tired of being asked if I'm a hair stylist.

Along with my name change is my logo and branding change. I've been wanting something more fun for a while. I like fun. And color. I'd also like something that can go from whimsical to modern easily because of album styles and such. So with inspiration from Berlin's dress.... I've come up with the following. Now that I've figured out some of the HTML coding, I'll be redoing my business blog and then my website. I will be having 2...one for weddings and one for portraits. I'm excited but I've got some work ahead of me!

Photobucket


The dress that I've been wanting to draw from...

Photobucket
New Logo & Stamp

Photobucket
Secondary Logo--More for child photography marketing

Photobucket

A rough example of blog look. I'm using fabric possibly.

Photobucket
New Watermark for pictures! Here with B&W.

Photobucket

Here with color...

SO, What do you think???

3 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

looks like you have been busy! if i kept getting asked if i was a hair stylist i would switch names too lol

your logo and watermarks look great, you do really good at that stuff, very cool.

Cody Jean said...

Looks great! Fresh and fun. Glad you've gotten back into more portraits. We'll need someone to do some 2 year shots of a little boy we know... :)

Misty said...

I'm liking your new stuff! You are good at what you do! :o)