Thursday, February 19, 2009

Posting Purchases.

So here are pictures of my new covers for my super awesome ShootSac. I got my shootsac last year. This is a lens bag but not just any lens bag, a stylish and comfortable one! Before, i was using these cute little insulated lunch bags. They were cute and they held my stuff but they were harder to get into and didn't protect my lenses like this does. My only issue with the bag was that the shoulder strap killed my neck, I'd have red marks the following day even from carrying 30lbs of lenses and batteries in it. BUT, they finally came out with the shoulder pad at christmas time. I just got it and it makes a big difference...it barely feels like I'm carrying my stuff now. Anyway, shootsac sent me a birthday offer of buy 1 get 1 of the new covers. And since my old one was looking a bit shabby... Happy Birthday ME!
Also below is a picture of our sofa that was delivered today. Comfy. Berlin is telling people that it is nice and brown. Although her first comment was "cool!!". It doesn't go with our previous gray curtains...but I'll get to that later. I've gotta get to JoAnn's sometime without the kids so I can actually choose a fabric to make them out of.
Man, I can't wait for James to be home!

New cover in Raspberry. For my fun feeling days.
Bright and suede. wonderful!

New cover in Lively. For my natural feeling days.
Cotton and cool. oh yeah.


our new sofa and our not so new berlin. :) I'm a little tired...




3 comments:

Melanie Van Wynsberg said...

LOVE the couch and LOVE the bags!! Do they hold the camera too? we really need to get a bag to put our stuff, and they are SO cute!

amanda said...

Thanks! No, they don't hold the camera too. There is a bag that is stylish for cameras...I can email it to you. I can't remember the link right now. I'm curious, what lens did you get?

Kate said...

Love your shootsac covers! I want them! I'll wait until my birthday special though! ;)

Diggin' the couch - very cool! And it looks SO comfy!! YAY for new stuff!