Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

I'm sitting here enjoying a wonderful piece from my gift basket that my mom and sister made for me. Yum, Kit Kat.... This picture doesn't do it justice! This thing is packed with chocolate! Not only the candy bars but my fave truffles too! And beverages to enjoy, blackberry Izze. As well as a starbucks card. So I'm set for the next month or so (it would be longer but I'm sure that James is going to do some damage...as he has already eaten quite a bit off it).

Thanks Mom and Chrissy!

Each piece of candy is individually put on a stick and arranged in this basket. It took them over 3 hours!
PS: Also, my mom is a rockstar for doing this because it had to be torture! She has been on the strictest diet known to MAN for months. Just ask me what she can have...and the answer will likely be NO.
Thank you to Cody for having a cool new blog page! I used the same place she did to try and jazz up my page. Now I just need a new header that matches. :)

2 comments:

Cody Jean said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Yum. Chocolate.
Doesn't having a new blog deisgn make you feel just a little happier every time you see it?! You should hide some of the chocolate from James in case of "emergency." :)

amanda said...

yes it does! I'm way happy with my fun design. I actually wanted yours but didn't want to copy :)

He knows not to touch my truffles, so those will be for emergency. He just doesn't appreciate them like I do. He doesn't care the difference between Godiva and Hershey's kisses. So no truffles for him!