Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Little Model.

So the workshop on Saturday went okay. It wasn't horrible but I didn't learn anything like I'd hoped. It seemed a little unorganized and the photographer wasn't very friendly. Berlin did good when people talked with her like a kid...but some people liked to just tell her poses and not interact with her...which didn't go so well. She would rebel and say "NO!". I think they made her uncomfortable. Those that interacted with her said they got great stuff though. She is a HUGE HAM with the camera! I haven't gotten any pictures yet but I snapped a couple...not very good because my position and the lighting direction was bad... but you can see her outfit! I thought it was adorable! I MUST get one of these headbands for her!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket I picked up this chair at my neighbor's moving sale. The wicker in the middle of the seat is broken but I thought I'd try to fix it up. I saw girls in country dresses in a field on this... or a baby wrapped up in gauze lying on it outside.

Photobucket Just a random shot of berlin trying to put her foot in the camera...but i managed to get her face. I love the sweater thing she is wearing...got it on accidental sale from Gap (they marked it wrong! :))

2 comments:

Stacy G. said...

I wonder how they got that chair to look so cool! I've been really wanting to go to garage/yard sales lately. I had a dream that I bought an antique desk that I meant to use for a sewing table.

Berlin looks so cute!!! She's a little beauty. :)

amanda said...

I don't know? It is super old they said...was a grandparents. So maybe paint it and then sand it? I saw some cool crackle paint before that might work!

Thanks! :)