Thursday, June 4, 2009

Released from the Cage.

So, as I said in my last post...Eli had gotten out of the crib. I was really hoping it was a fluke after much much trying... but nope, he is a pro at getting out. He lifts himself up and over with almost all upper body strength. Thankfully he hasn't fallen out but I was worried about him hurting himself, so tonight is the first night in a toddler bed!

It is a little after bedtime and we read him stories and prayed. He wailed at his door the second we walked out but after calming him twice, it is now silent! Let's hope!!

Now with this new development, we may be making changes to the baby room plans. We were going to have the baby share with Berlin....but Eli and Berlin sharing for now is seeming like a possible option.

UPDATE: okay, like a minute after publishing, he started wailing again.....

3 comments:

Kate said...

hope he goes to bed quickly!!

Cody Jean said...

Oy. That boy is a LOT of trouble. :) Good luck with figuring out rooms! Any day now Egan will start escaping I'm sure, but we're holding out for that day.

Mattila said...

Thanks. YEP, I was SO hoping that he'd stay in his crib like his good boy cousins! what is with my kids being acrobats?!