Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thank You Thursday. {Paper Source}

Envelopes, labels, and paper... Oh MY! All of my packaging for mailers, cd cases (which I make from petal envelopes), pretty stickers, and pretty much any paper product that I use comes from Paper Source. Unfortunately, we don't have an actual location in Michigan to visit but online works just as well. The colors are always right on. They have beautiful products and a wide variety of colors. One big plus to shopping with Paper Source is that I can expect that my package will be on my doorstep the next day! They are speedy. Besides things that I use for business, they also have fun gifties and projects for crafters. Thank you Paper Source for being so awesome.

2 comments:

timmy and erin said...

you know there is a paper source STORE in Kansas City! :)

I love it too! I stop in every time i'm in that area of town.

amanda said...

yeah, i know! if i ever decide to come visit the store, i'll be sure to stop by and see you too! lol. :)