Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Editing Heaven! :)

unedited picture of Berlin yesterday. Her hair was SO static-fied! Hilarious!!!

I am blissful this morning! I finally got my editing program back, yay lightroom!!! I'm now editing the pictures from the last month or so that have just been sitting on my computer or on random cards. I also have about 37 full touch-ups to do for a portrait order so I've gotta get going on those.

I've entered a contest. Something I just don't do because...um, I hate losing. Anyway, I entered a contest to go to Louisiana for a day and work under the tutoring of a really great photographer (her blog is on my blog list---Moore Blog.). So my contest entering had to be something that I would do...like the "what would you do for a klondyke bar?" thing. So I may have to wear granny panties and a tutu, with my belly painted with the workshop name, while walking around downtown royal oak taking opinion polls from strangers. The good thing is Kate would be taking my picture for proof, so she'd share in my humiliation...but that would be an experience I'd remember. I can be a silly idiot for 10 minutes.

1 comments:

Misty said...

Haha! I love it!!!!