Friday, October 31, 2008

Fall times at home.

Fall is my favorite time of the year. I think it is the most beautiful because of the yellow gold and red leaves against the blue sky. Plus, I love t-shirt and jeans with the occasional sweater type weather. So, while waiting for James to get home one day we went outside playing with the leaves.

I just love this contrast!

Happy boy!



And apparently cars belong in mouths. This is his first boy toy from his Uncle Matt.


You don't see, but leaves also belong in mouths.




What?! i can't put it in my mouth?!


Well, then I'll turn and do it so you can't see!


Awe, I caught him.


Look at this BIG leaf, Mom!



This was actually an attempt by me to practice with my light. Um, not so easy with a 2 year old.

Too much jumping and rolling.


0 comments: