Monday, September 8, 2008

Momma, LOOK! I'm a princess!

The other day when I was getting ready to leave for a wedding, Berlin went in her drawer and pulled out her tutu and came out proclaiming that she was a princess. I had to grab my camera and attempt to take a few of her spinning around like what she believes princesses do. Elijah wanted in on the picture taking too.

We leave for vacation to Arkansas on Friday! We'll post pictures when we get back. Our first family 14 hour car ride! Yikes.


She said her doll needed a skirt too...so she shared with her. :)



Me too!
Look how cute my smile is!


3 comments:

Melanie Van Wynsberg said...

Awe so precious.

love the pics.. especially love the one where Eli is smiling all big and cute.

-mel

amanda said...

thanks!

miss you mel!!

Dawn Blay-Smith said...

OMG too too cute. Eli is getting so big and Berlin did look like a princess..