Thursday, June 12, 2008

Wallpaper and such...

I am tired of working on wedding pictures...so I took a break today. Went to the beach and picked up some flowers to plant. I also scoured the web for some awesome wallpaper for the house. Found some really neato stuff. If it wasn't so expensive, well...even though it is, I might buy some for portrait backgrounds. I like the ones below and lots more...the one below is a little extreme for my bedroom and the style of the house....but for pictures it would be neat. Anyway...here are a few pictures of recent....

my angel ripping up flowers.

his thighs are too big for this bumbo.
hot and humid days make for a tired baby.
precious.
okay, cute smile.... but beware below.
these ones are a little creepy...i know! the colors wash out his nose but i like the look.



3 comments:

Sarah Ski said...

I like the one in the bumbo. He looks like a cranky corporate boss. He's displeased with his sister's performance lately.

Cody Jean said...

Cute pics of Eli and Cute wallpaper. Although, I would never, ever put up wallpaper after having to remove wallpaper from every room of my house. On that note, remind me never to buy a house that's been wallpapered again. Not worth any deal. I'm still living with ducks and the weird stuff in hte barney room.... Even the cutest angels have to rip up flowers sometimes. :)

Melanie Van Wynsberg said...

How precious. He doesn't look creepy at all.. Just like a little cutie. :)

I love the first wallpaper.. nice stuff.