Thursday, April 3, 2008

I love my kids.


Ah, my lovely Berlin. She keeps me on my toes! Today she wanted to play with my umbrella so I broke out my camera to get a couple shots in and then I couldn't put it down! After actually breaking my umbrella, she proceeded to organize Eli's stuffed animals in a row...lined up on either side of his head. Hilarious! AND of course, when I tried to take his picture...she was not having that. You'll see below the in my face shot. :D Gotta love her!!












Ms. Attitude.






NO, take my picture!
Eli with his animals. Courtesy of Berlin.
She moved the animals and had to lay down next to him :D
Entertaining. Eli has a silly sister.


Awwww. He is holding himself up pretty good.
:D
I will probably get comments that this is creepy...but i like it.
Him watching Berlin play.



Saying something....





4 comments:

Sarah Ski said...

Boy, Eli definitely has a different look than Berlin - but in the horizontal picture of just him (sans stuffed animals) he has an expression that I think looks a LOT like her.

Your kids are so cute. I hope Eli's feeling better!

Mattila said...

Thanks Sarah! Yes, I agree. He can look a lot like her.

Kate said...

Love these - the umbrella shots rock! Eli is looking so big! Aren't big sister's fun!

janet said...

Your pictures are amazing..just as the photographer.