Monday, November 26, 2007

Quick Trip.

Hello! I hope everyone had nice Thanksgivings. Ours was nice, I'll post some pictures soon. I went to Florida a week ago for my cousin Michelle's wedding. It was nice to see that side of the family--they are so much fun. Especially my crazy cousins! It makes me feel at home :) Besides shooting her wedding, I also danced with senior citizens (I learned some new moves!), went to my Uncle Jim's church and pet some giant lizard things, and stayed up late talking when I was supposed to be sleeping--girl talk like I was 14 again! Anyway, here are some pictures from my very brief trip. For more actual wedding pictures: www.imagesbyamanda.blogspot.com

OH, and good news today! I had another ultrasound and Elijah has turned back around!! YAY!
Bananas! Nice and green, how I like 'em.
Are these coconuts?
Little Cameleon.
Chipmunk faces while playing Guesstures (however you spell it.)
Melanie and Ryan.
Uncle Jim and Michelle.
Me (tired, hot, dirty knees from climbing in jungle-esque gardens) and Michelle.
Melissa!
Uncle Bob dancing to Jackson 5. Looking pretty suave here!

1 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

i'm glad the baby turned! that is great news, especially when you are mom and you worry!

looks like a fun trip!

happy thanksgiving!