Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Pirate and Yoda...The Beginning...

We took Berlin trick or treating in Royal Oak. She had her buddy Gabe with her and they sure got lots of candy! They both got the hang of it after a little while, just holding out their pumpkins and saying thank you. Berlin especially liked when people let her pick her own candy. Gabe did too--a little too much :) ....a few times he tried to take the whole basket!! Here are a few snapshots of their first Halloween trick or treating together:



The cutest Yoda ever!
Berlin checking to make sure he doesn't have more than her! :)

She liked to look at her suckers.
2 pumpkins! Oh my!
Airplane rides with Joel.
Who is having more fun?!


2 comments:

Kate said...

Love these! They are so great! Gabe and Berlin are both so cute.

Leah Wentzel said...

oh my goodness, that costume on Gabe is too cute!! as is your little girl.

amanda, I know on one of your blogs I ran across a website that you can buy re-usable grocery bags from, can you email it to me? thanks, I looked for it but couldn't find it!!

haelww@comcast.net