Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mom, mom! Look, I'm strong!

We had a pretty long day today. I kept thinking all day of what I was going to do for my project 365 and ended up doing none of my ideas. I did try to jump out of the car to get a picture of James pumping gas...but ended up getting out too late and he just stared at me like I was an idiot. I am a little bummed because I'm finding that my focus is off again! I have had this issue several times for several different reasons...and now after a focus test AGAIN, I'm thinking that there is something up with my newest lens. It keeps front focusing so it will have to be sent in for repairs. It is my fave all around lens though so I'm not looking forward to being without it. At least it is under warranty and will be covered for repair!

Anyway, the second picture needs an explanation...or should have one. I told Berlin that if she ate all of her dinner that she could have some of my soda. I poured her some Virgil's Root Beer--but only a little bit. I explained that it was a strong pop so I wasn't giving her a whole bunch. (it is kind of like dessert in drink form with all the flavor and sugar). So she drinks it and then comes running into the living room holding Elijah's toy lawn mower over her head. "Mom, mom! Look, I'm STRONG! I had strong pop!" This girl says the funniest things all the time!

Even with the 'amanda you are an idiot' look on his face, i wish the darn picture was sharp. grr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe next you can try "strong broccoli"!

Melanie Van Wynsberg said...

So cute!

Follow me back!