Tuesday, February 2, 2010

De.ve.lop.

I am currently participating in another project called Develop on Fridays. Taking time to develop myself personally is really feeling great. Anyway, here are a couple of shots from that lesson. To view the fave shot go to my other blog here! Also, there is a description of the lesson too. Also, just a couple of random shots from the day.

Coffee Beans. Lesson ONE.



VIEW my fave shot.


Berlin was dancing and singing while watching herself in the tv.


Eli watching her from the couch with a bowl of crackers.


Baked these yummy Wild Blueberry Muffins for breakfast. They are so good. The recipe has sour cream in it and I think that just makes them special.


A quick blackmail shot of Eli. Berlin started running around in her bathing suit and she put one of her other ones on Eli. He was so excited...had to take a picture!

0 comments: