Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It is late and I should be sleeping.

The baby is making me sort of uncomfortable right now so I thought I'd get up and get myself so tired that it won't even matter that I don't have any room to expand my lungs! Ha. Nah, it isn't that bad really.

So the past week was pretty good. My wedding on Saturday went well. I finished up my portrait sessions that were scheduled. Only one wedding to go (besides Roger's) and then all the editing catching up and then hopefully, baby time! I sort of have a plan that as soon as I'm caught up with work that I'm going to do all the myth tricks to see if any work. Just for funsies.

I HAVE to post a picture soon of the kid's rooms. My mom is super awesome and came down to help me switch the rooms around (and also cleaned my basement while I took Berlin to dance!). So the baby will have her own room...and the other 2 are sharing. Which has been an adjustment. Not going the best lately, but we'll keep trying. Besides the rooms, I need to post a picture of the baby quilt that Judy just finished! It is so perfect! Slightly vintage-y and very pretty!

The Wholehearted Child I've just started reading this book again and I'm pretty impressed with it so far. I laughed when I saw the picture on the front and it boasted "fresh" ideas. But in an effort to continue with my business plan, I've thought that I should read up on the homeschooling stuff since that is something that has been on my mind for our family future. Figure I should take that into account when planning for the business. I'm hoping to find another photographer that homeschools so I can get some input from someone that runs a business like this as well as devotes themselves to homeschooling.


Here are a few pictures from weeks ago. I'm pretty behind on family picture posting at the moment.
Photobucket Giggle baby, he just loves this thing.

Photobucket

Photobucket Eli likes to take the stuffed dogs for walks. He really likes animals a lot.

Photobucket Just hanging out before bedtime.

Photobucket Berlin in her jammies, riding her scooter.

Photobucket

0 comments: