Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Part 2.

I'm a little bummed that I didn't take pictures with my camera this year. I'm not sure we know how to use our little point and shoot yet because we get a whole lot of blurry pictures when it is set to auto. Either that or I am just not used to using one and expect too much out of that thing.

We went trick or treating in Lapeer with my parents, joel, holly, gabe, levi, chrissy, ryan, and sarah. The kids had fun. Elijah was really funny. It was exciting for me to watch him since this was his first year to trick or treat. At first, he kept trying to give the candy back. Then he was really excited running from house to house...saying "guleeggggulllleee" which is jibberish for candy. He roared at every scary face he saw. There was a vampire in a coffin--which was a live person that would start to talk but then go back to playing dead. He was so fascinated by it and kept wanting to go back and see him. It was so cold out but he kept wanting to go. Berlin started to get tired and was done after about 30 minutes.

Then we were off to Roger & Sarah's house for their costume party. I was feeling pretty crappy (i caught a cold or something ) so I didn't dress up. I wish I would have now. There is always next year... But we had a good time. We played rock band--which now I really want! Berlin and Eli loved it too. Berlin actually did pretty good at the drums. Everyone had pretty cool costumes. I have some better pictures on my phone from the night but I haven't loaded them yet...but you'll get the idea.

Photobucket


PhotobucketBerlin and Gabe. Gabe was Link from Zelda...but a lot of people didn't get it.

Photobucket Saying hi to Levi...little Yoda. His Charlie Brown costume didn't come in the mail on time. ;(

Photobucket Their first house!

Photobucket He was super speedy. Per usual.

Photobucket Trick or Treat!

Photobucket Eli with his grammy.

Photobucket Chrissy and I. She was a pirate but I don't know if I got a full picture of her. :(

Photobucket Eli with Grandpa. He was staring at the coffin guy in this one.

Photobucket Izzie all bundled and sleeping in the stroller.

Photobucket Ryan and Sarah. They dressed up as a priest and a pregnant nun. SO funny. She looks amazing... 8 months preggo!

Photobucket Steve and Roger. Roger was a bull rider. Man, I need to get the other pictures loaded.

Photobucket Mom was a cheerleader. :)

Photobucket Matt was Ramathorn from Super Troopers. HILARIOUS.

Photobucket Rock Band.

0 comments: