Friday, October 23, 2009

Dragons and Fairies, Oh MY!

This year we went to the Ren Fest for the first time. I've wanted to go for a long time. I really like that sort of thing. I dream of living in a castle and wearing ridiculous dresses. :) It was raining and very muddy but we had a good time. I think it may be a little better to go when we don't have to push around a stroller... or rather, when James doesn't have to push a stroller. We saw a neat band, I think they were called Tartanic. They had bagpipes but rocked it out sort of punk style. My Scottish heritage has me predisposed to liking kilts and bagpipes.... mmm and Scottish accents. (Gerard Butler or Oliver Wood (harry potter quiddich captain)... anyone?!) ha ha.

ANYWAY, we went to the kid's area and Berlin made a magic wand. They we saw a puppet show with a crazy dragon and a fairy. She reminded me of Whoopi Goldberg. Eli thought it was so funny when the dragon exclaimed that he "LOVED CHOCOLATE". He just cracked up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Berlin petting the dragon.

Photobucket Crazy Eli in the car.

Photobucket More of crazy eli.

Photobucket This is random, but I got this SUPER good cream soda and was playing with the camera, it has a fantastic macro function. This is the top of the bottle...close up.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You weren't kidding! She really does look like Whoopi!!!! Love the pictures... of course!! Love you!