Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can't think of a title.

Photobucket Yes, we look a little silly...hence, the picture. When getting ready to go outside, I put on a hat and then the kids wanted hats too. But we hadn't gone hat shopping yet. so...

PhotobucketJames took this of the kids. Super kids! Nana had made Eli this awesome cape. And Berlin is using the batman one of James'.

Photobucket Striking a pose for daddy. I love dress up time!

Photobucket Eli fell asleep by the door after throwing a fit because I wouldn't let him stay up to see Aunt Chrissy when she was here. He usually sleeps with a blanket over his head.

Photobucket Someone took this of James while I was at a wedding...he went to his parent's for a function...think it was Judy's birthday.

PhotobucketEli eating a cupcake in that Eli way.

PhotobucketJohn.

Photobucket Kids can make hygiene so much fun!

Photobucket I look like a goof. Taking a picture while driving isn't that safe. Tim and Kate in the back...Chrissy not in the picture... on our way back from a MWEP event.

Photobucket Izzie is doing great at lifting her head. She can now lift up on her arms. She has amazing strength that just appeared!

Photobucket Berlin is really into taking pictures. She was taking a ton of me and izzie. And a few blurry ones of Eli in the tub...but i won't post those ones since you can't tell what they are. Hilarious though because the other day she got ahold of my phone and I turn it on and see 35 pictures of Berlin! Close up, hair, nose, binky, Eli's belly.

Photobucket Eli is not too happy with not being allowed to play with the camera. Berlin took this one too.

PhotobucketShe asked for a picture with Izzie.

Photobucket I was baking cookies before a meeting with a client, so I put on an apron. My super cool one that is handmade by Judy. Berlin then insisted on an apron too. I went to take a picture of Berlin looking so cute in my huge starbucks apron and she requested that we take silly ones and motioned that we hold the camera in front. I think she gets that from her cousin Ash.

Photobucket And the Myspace photos are starting already....

Photobucket and the next post will be a few pictures that Berlin took while I was blogging this! She went and took some interesting photos of her lunch. :)

1 comments:

Melanie Van Wynsberg said...

Love all the posts!

You have little photographer on your hands. ;0)