Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tasty Tuesday.

I've been trying to come up with new recipes to try. If anyone has any to share... please do! One of my faves that I got from someone is Mexican Chili and I got the recipe from my lovely sister-in-law Cody. I think she made it for our family when I had Eli. Bringing home baby time is awesome for learning new recipes! I also have come to find an amazing Chicken Noodle soup recipe and Chicken Tetrazzini recipe from that. Although, NOT a huge fan of actually making the latter... unless I'm in the mood to cook.



Anyway, I made the Mexican Chili for dinner the other night. I make it like once a month because I love it lots. Did I mention I've been on a Mexican kick this whole pregnancy?!



Photobucket Yum!

Mexican Chili Recipe

1 lb ground beef
1 large can corn
1 can diced tomatoes
1 large can chili beans (with seasoning, like brooks mild)
1 packet taco seasoning
cheddar cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips



Also have been weirdly obsessed with drinking Orange Juice. Really weird for me because I really really DON'T like oranges. And I'm not one for juice. I usually stick with my water, tea, and coffee. Yes, it is in a Guinness glass.



Photobucket

1 comments:

Cody Jean said...

You're welcome! :) We love that recipe too.