Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mattila Fam GTG.

Erin and Timmy came in from KC a little over a week ago. We went to Bob & Judy's... ate food, ice cream (of course!), enjoyed the weather, and played some Wii bowling. Here are some pictures...

Photobucket
Egan, looking like an adventurer in that hat and long grass.

Photobucket
Eva

Photobucket
Elijah

Photobucket
weeeee

Photobucket
Kaylee in the sandbox

Photobucket
Climbing back up the slide.

Photobucket
Grace Anne.

Photobucket
Egan and sand.

Photobucket
Really, he is a happy boy! He just likes to brood like his father.

Photobucket
Berlin, a little grumpy because she was told by Egan not to throw sand.

Photobucket
Owen in his cool car.

Photobucket
Owen.

Photobucket
Vroom.

Photobucket
Judy (Nana) making sure we all get our ice cream fix.

Photobucket
Ice Cream Pie. Two awesome-tastic concepts in ONE.

Yeah, unfortunately I forgot to bring a flash again...and only one lense... so these are a little grainy and soft. Sorry. :( also, i stink and only got this picture of Erin the whole time she was here!

Photobucket
Erin.

Photobucket
Owen.

Photobucket
Aunt Kate & Egan.

Photobucket
Timmy.

Photobucket
Judy and Kaylee. Wii Fun.

Photobucket
Tim.

Photobucket
James. He played pretty good left handed and lying on the couch. :)

Photobucket
Bob

Photobucket
Kate and Dave improperly using that chair.

Photobucket
Berlin trying to play.

5 comments:

timmy and erin said...

great pictures, except for the one of me... i look horrible!
I do like the one of timmy, although he looks a little scary... :)

Kate said...

love it! Gotta get copies of the ones of my fam! :) Man, Kaylee looks old in that shot by the sandbox! yikes!

Judy said...

I think you could have left out the "brooding" one of me!! ick! But the rest are great!

Cody Jean said...

Oh boy! I had to take a 2nd look at the one of Eli at the top of the slide. For some reason he looks SOOOOO much like James to me there!

So glad we can peek in on each others lives via blog-land!

amanda said...

sorry erin...not the best representation of your beauty. :) Yeah, timmy looked scary to me too...like he wanted to hurt me through the camera or something. lol.

Yeah, she does look so old! I can't believe it.

Doesn't he?! I thought he looked a lot like him in that pic too. I know, I love blogs!