Monday, April 13, 2009

Egg-cellent Easter.

I hope everyone had a nice Easter! We did. James and Berlin got over the flu in time and Eli wasn't doing too horrible yesterday. The excitement kept him in good spirits.

Berlin and I dyed eggs on Saturday. Then decorated with stickers. It was a lot of fun! I was a little lazy in my artistic egg-spression. Lol...mom, that is for you. :) Ha. Anyway, Berlin did some really cool looking ones that reminded me of dinosaur eggs. We woke up on Sunday and Berlin searched for her basket. Eli wasn't feeling that great--so we made it easy for him. :) Then we did an egg hunt. Berlin was so egg-cited. Lol (sorry, couldn't help it!). Elijah had fun too but mainly wanted to crush the eggs in his mouth.

After church, we headed to my mom & steve's house for a super good dinner. And fun mini-desserts and cheesecake. (sarah has made me decide that all desserts should be made in miniature form. so cute that way! plus, then i don't feel guilty if i have like 4!). We did an egg hunt outside and enjoyed the sunny yet chilly day. All in all, it was an enjoyable Easter holiday.

p.s. one of the cutest moments of the weekend was Berlin learning about the meaning of Easter. She tried explaining it to Grandma and Grandpa using her necklace of the tomb she had made. "he was dead...now he's awive!". And also, asking James and I if she could have her candy and share it with God and Jesus when he comes. (she was asking this on Saturday night...I think she assumed it was like Santa Clause and the cookies.)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket HA-this picture cracks me up. I used a wide lens close up...distorted fun. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Animals with WIDE LENSES! Meet Cole. :)
Photobucket
PhotobucketRunning a bit fast at me.
Photobucket Egg hunting is serious business.Photobucket

PhotobucketAshton with her big basket of eggs. :)
PhotobucketThe Hunt continues.
PhotobucketEli feeling really tall!
Photobucket Chrissy. This is how we roll for Easter... boo-ya!
Photobucket Roger.
Photobucket James and Eli.
Photobucket Cole had a blast once his leash was off!
Photobucket Mom and Steve. The weird lines on her coat is because my lens got something on it.
Photobucket I like this one. :P
Photobucket Eli is tall again! Hanging with Uncle Roger.
PhotobucketHe likes to blow bubbles with his spit. Yes, always a good time...
Photobucket He liked this turtle. He even said 'turtle!'.
Photobucket I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture. The girls playing hopscotch.
Photobucket
PhotobucketAsh
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketMom got into the old school action.
Photobucket :)
Photobucket I like this one too. Fun shadows.
PhotobucketCole taking a breather.
PhotobucketAshton, so serious.
Photobucket
Photobucket Sarah stands like this. I think it is cute. :)
Photobucket All of Sarah. :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun fun!! I love the one of the girls playing!!! Too cute!!!!