Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sisters have the most fun!

I just got some new lighting! I'm very excited about it. I got a DVD of a lighting workshop and learned some new techniques and so Chrissy came over so I could practice. I am getting the hang of it but practice makes perfect! Chrissy took some pictures of me too. I want a new bio page picture, but I'm not so good at looking serious but happy. I tend to look mad or just silly. Oh well. Chrissy looks awesome though!

Oh, and i took the white light movement pictures as a direct copy of the workshop.










Trying to make faces, i look like a crazy freak! But i like it. :)
This was a fun picture!
Eli was sad I wasn't taking pictures of him.
My cutie man!


3 comments:

Sarah Ski said...

Aw, I like the last one. What a cutie!

timmy and erin said...

the one of you swinging your hair (b&w one) totally looks like it should be an ad for something! amazing!

Mattila said...

Thanks, that one is my fave erin :)