Sunday, August 17, 2008

Movers and Talkers.

SO, we've moved. The bathroom isn't quite done but we're making due with the shower and half bath. It was quite a haul to move all our stuff. It is surprising how much a family can accumulate in such a short period of time. Thankfully we had some awesome volunteers to help! Thanks guys! Anyway, we'll have to put up before and after pics up sometime when we finish. It is going to be a little while though. Besides the move, in other things new, I am super excited to have a new fridge! 25.9 cubic feet of food space all cozy in a sleek black LG with ice maker! Yep, I said goodbye to my little fridge and hello to space to fit all my yummy food! What was even better was that I got an amazing deal on it. I should really just put a picture up of it too. Ha.

IN AWESOME NEWS!!! My little Elijah said "mama" today!!! I know I wasn't crazy because Roger and Sarah (my sister) heard it too! I'm excited. :)

Our bathroom....soon.
berlin likes to pick all of the flowers that are in front. and let me tell you...there are a LOT!
Eli hanging in his new room.

3 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

hey amanda!

boy your little one is getting big!!! why did you guys end up moving?

Dawn Blay-Smith said...

Where did you guys move to? Congrats on the fridge. that is my dream fridge.......

Mattila said...

Royal Oak :)