Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Eli in July.

Yes, I'm aware that it is August. I haven't posted nearly enough of the bajillions of pictures that I take. Here are just some of the pictures from July. Elijah between 4 1/2 - 5 1/2 months old.


All smiles for Daddy.
First waking up in the morning, he is a delight!
Look what he found!
Oh, my big boy trying to crawl!
He LOVES this jumper. I love this jumper! I get to get work done when he is in the mood to play.
Like father, like son.

Aww.
I don't know what this face is...
Looking at Berlin through the window.
Playing with Pinky Pie. She sings and dances for him...he loves it. James, not so much...
A bit bad quality picture, I didn't have a flash...but I thought he looked older in this picture...



1 comments:

Cody Jean said...

Such a busy boy. Sorry he's gone mobile so soon. Eli and Berlin will sure keep you on your toes. :) You'll have to post pics of all the hard work you've been doing in Royal Oak once you get settled.