Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cravings.

I haven't had sushi since before I was pregnant with Eli. My sister and I were supposed to go for sushi at a place that she loves up in Flint, but we haven't made it there yet. Anyway, I've been wanting some for a while and so last night James and I (and the kids) walked to Nobel Fish in Clawson. We got some pocky and picked up some philidelphia rolls for my lunch. Don't they look delicious! Plus, check out the awesome plate! My grandpa gave me 3 plates that were originally part of a tea set. LOVE them. Now they are added to my collection of dessert plates. What is with me collecting dishes? Weird hobby.

4 comments:

fieryiceyrei said...

I'm insanely envious that you are within walking distance of Noble Fish!

amanda said...

be jealous, be very jealous.... :P

Anonymous said...

Ugh! I've never had sushi but doubt I could swallow (literally) the idea of raw fish.

Leah Wentzel said...

she is hanging in there and the baby is doing fine, she should be getting transfered out of the ICU to a regular room soon