Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day 2.

I haven't updated in a little while. As soon as I get a chance to load pictures, I'll post some more. I have tons of super cute ones! Anyway, quick entry but before I forget I just wanted to update on Elijah. He had his 4 month check up yesterday and is weighing in at a super 16 lbs 8oz! The nurse measured him at 26 1/4" but I saw her measure from the 1 rather than the 0, so I'm thinking he is actually 27 1/4". I need to get a measuring tape and check. Either way, he is in the 90th percentile. Big boy! As I think I previously mentioned, he is rolling over both ways and has been reaching for things. One peave of Berlin's lately is that she can't get in his face without getting her hair pulled. I'm just amazed at how fast he is growing and interacting. Soon this drooling chubber is going to be a hyper toddler!

And, today is day 2 of no junk food! It is going surprisingly well for me. James...not so great. Tomorrow I am going to make a better dinner because he was very unhappy with eggplant. :(

3 comments:

Cody Jean said...

Poor you. That James is just not an easy boy to please.

Question, if the nurse started at 0, wouldn't that actually make him an inch shorter?

He sure is a chubber though. I think he's weighing more than either Owen or Egan did. :)

Melanie Van Wynsberg said...

AWE, he's a cute chubber though. I love chubby babys!

What kind of diet are you and James doing?

Miss you guys so much.
Come visit me!

amanda said...

yeah, oops, i switched the numbers.

we aren't really doing any particular diet...we are just not eating junk food. Trying to stick with veggies and fruit, lean meats, and whole grains. We can't eat brownies and swedish fish in the large amounts we do...so i think going in an extreme one snack a day will help the sugar craving monster to be quickly abolished. sort of.

i would love to visit!1