Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What a ZOO!

We went to the zoo this memorial weekend. After a nice french toast breakfast, I was inspired by hearing that Kate went to the zoo and mentioned to James that we should go sometime...and that we did! We haven't been to the zoo in a long time. It was super busy! We had to park across Woodward in off-site parking but it was a nice family outing. This weekend was a really great weekend!
Berlin and James checking out the zebras.
Zebra.
Eli enjoying the fresh air.
Shhh! The bear cat is sleeping...
These giraffes were cool. Very entertaining with their eating.
Ha, I noticed when I got home that his tongue was out. Funny.
Yummy leaves.
Looks like a grumpy gorilla.

All huffy and puffing.
Smaller gorilla walking around.
Look at those claws! Hmm, makes me think of ice cream.
The Thinker.
Mr. Hippo sleeping.



1 comments:

Kate said...

Love these! Totally taking my telephone lens next time! :) So jealous of your close-ups!